The Woman's Club of Hollywood
Advancing Community and the Arts Since 1905
home

 

The Woman's Club of Hollywood
Located in the heart of Hollywood
1749 North La Brea Avenue
( between Hollywood Blvd and Franklin Ave)


Welcome to the Official Site of The Woman's Club of Hollywood.

Our Mission is to serve the community and advance the Arts through social, cultural and philanthropic endeavors. 

We also Support the Entertainment Industry by providing rental space for film and commercial shoots, parking, craft services, castings, and more.

Our facilities can be rented for receptions, award banquets, business meetings,
and a variety of other Community and Business Events.

Please contact us at info@wchollywood.org or (323) 876-8383.

**********************************
The Woman's Club of Hollywood

Supporting the Community and the Arts since 1905
 
The Woman’s Club of Hollywood was formed in 1905 when 20 local women joined forces to support the local community.
They created the first Hollywood Public Library, which they ran in a rented room until Andrew Carnegie gave them $10,000
to build the Library’s first permanent home.  The Club members handed the library over to the City in 1908.

The Club members helped create the Hollywood Bowl, the first Easter Sunrise Service,
the famous Hollywood Studio Club, and supported the Hollywood Hospital.
 
The Woman’s Club of Hollywood continues to play an important role in Hollywood today!

For Rental Space information, please contact us at info@wchollywood.org or (323) 876-8383.

Website Builder